➤UNDERSTANDING MOBILE SEO:-
Mobile devices has completely become part of our day-to-day lives.
We are continuously connected through phones and tablets in our workplace and at home and even our fitness gear and thermostats. As the searches from the mobiles devices are set to eclipse desktop searches ,it is crucial that we take this experience into account.When we talk about search engine optimization before we start worrying about how we’re going to get found by search engines on mobile devices it is necessary that we talk about how user behaves on mobile devices should be unique. Suppose you’re browsing on a mobile device, and you’re on a search, you’ll probably be looking for things like locations, store hours & phone numbers and also you need to know these informations quickly. These informations should be reliable, and accessible. In mobile SEO the last thing you want to know when you’re searching for directions is to have to drill down through layers and layers of menu items to find an address or a phone number that can help you tap for making a call. Otherwise known as the common use of mobile devices.
➤DEVELOPING MOBILE FRIENDLY CONTENT :-
Why should you make a website mobile friendly?
The Desktop version of a site might be a bit difficult to view and use on a mobile device and the loading speed may vary. If the site is not mobile-friendly it requires the user to pinch or zoom in order to read the content. This would be a frustrating experience for the Users and chances to exit the site is high. On the other hand the mobile-friendly version is readable and immediately usable.
Mobile is a critical device to your business and it wont stop being so , whether you’re writing about your favorite sports team or working on the website for your community theater, or selling products to productive clients. Make sure that the visitors are having a good experience on your site when they’re visiting from their mobile devices , that’s all it matters.
How to start?
The work that requires to build your site mobile friendly depends on your developer resources, business model, and expertise.
Below shows an image describing how a desktop site can be redesigned to work on a mobile version:
Transitioning an existing desktop site to mobile site using the existing sections of content from the desktop site and organizing them in a mobile-friendly design pattern.
For detailed information on the technical implementation of a mobile site,either you hire a developer or do it yourself.
How much does it cost to build a site for mobile devices?
There is no fixed rate, it varies depending upon our work . For example, some of the possibilities are:
- If you select a responsive template or theme for your website then the going mobile can be free. It doesn’t matter if a visitor is using a desktop,tablet or mobile if you use a responsive template/theme that adapts the display
- Going mobile can be free if you are having the technical skills to build your mobile site.
- Going mobile may cost some time and money if you are about to hire a developer. And if your website was created several years ago then the new developer might recommend starting from the scratch (so you’ll have to pay for the complete makeover) this happens, because there are several new web development techniques and themes (or page templates) that can make it more efficient to redo the site rather than modifying it .
You can utilize your developer by reusing your existing content and template/theme ,if you are starting from the scratch ,which is a good news.
CONFIGURING YOUR WEBSITE FOR MOBILE SEO:-
Choose your mobile configuration
Ways for implementing your mobile website.
- Responsive web design: It Serves the same HTML code on the same URL regardless of the users’ device.
- Dynamic serving: they Use the same URL regardless of the device, but generates a different version of HTML
- Separate URLs: they Serves different code to each device and on separate URLs. This type of configuration tries to detect the users device, then redirects to the appropriate page using HTTP.
Key points for going mobile
Different types of configurations are there in which you can choose what do you need to make your site mobile-friendly. However, there are some key points that you should take note of regardless of which configuration you choose to set up.
- Signal to Google when a page is formatted for mobile: (or a related page that’s formatted for mobile). This helps Google accurately serve mobile browsers your content in search results.
Avoid common mistakes that frustrate mobile visitors: mistakes such as featuring unplayable videos (e.g., Flash video as the page’s significant content). Mobile Pages that has a poor searcher experience can be a problem in rankings or displayed with a warning in mobile search results.
Making your contents Mobile friendly is very important ,you can get the best services with us.To know more about seo services in trivandrum visit us.